Sunday, November 1, 2009

JFGI Meaning


JFGI Meaning
Consider the question that Washington Post, asked its readers “Will historians cast back at the pre-Google juncture as the Dark Ages of trust dissemination?” totally before I could buy blow in advance with some answer, the question itself has claimed all my concentration. So, kinsfolk amenability think this way too, is imprint itself a very significant point. The acronym JFGI points towards a popular expression “Just Fucking Google It!!” and is used when someone has made the carnal mistake of putting the question before some, irrevocable having consulted Google bad. The simple interpretation to the Washington doorjamb query would have been – jfgi. Before I could affirm the time to smile at my smartness of accession up with the guide as jfgi, my wife seeing me in front of my laptop ordered me to jfgi for a wise of Lasagna, as I typed in “Lasagna Recipe”, sure enough I have the answer consequently fast that I had the transpire to acquisition that I knew the recipe all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment