Monday, July 18, 2011

Breaking Dawn Insipred Prodcts - Etsy Edition

Okay, I am not sure if any of you have noticed, but I love to shop!

It is a very good thing that I was blessed with two girls because Lord knows if I had boys they would hate me!

Anyway, I decided to catch up on the latest Breaking Dawn stuff that Etsy has to offer. There is definately some rather strange items out there! However, I found some really cute stuff, too!

Here we go:

Bella's wedding hair clip -

It isn't exactly the same, but it is sort of close. You can buy it here for $18.00.



Breaking Dawn book charm -

This thing is so tiny! It could be used as a charm or on a necklace. You can buy it here for $1.99.


Coffee cup for the TwiHards -

I think I have found my new morning mug! This girl offers several other sayings, too! Get it here for only $7.00.


I can go on and on, but I have to stop! Which product would you most likely buy?

--Ashes

No comments:

Post a Comment