Monday, July 4, 2011

Could Kristen Stewart Play Casey Anthony?


Rumors have been flying around since Marisa Guthrie,from The Hollywood Reporter, mentioned Kristen Stewart when speaking about a Casey Anthony movie. I am not too sure if any of you are familiar with the Casey Anthony case, but it is heart wrenching. Casey is currently on trial for the murder of her two year old daughter Caylee.

How do you feel about her possibly being cast for such a role.

My thoughts- I have followed the case since day one so I may know a little more details than most. I do think that K-Stew would rock this role. I definitely think that it would show her acting abilities. There are murder movies made everyday, but based on true events movies kill me. The case is so sad anyway.

Your thoughts?

--Ashes

No comments:

Post a Comment