Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentines Day 2011 love quotes and SMS messages (best)

Time goes by very fast, except for those who are in love. It is becoming obvious in Short Messaging Service (SMS) and many of the social networking sites as others kept on changing their statuses to "in a relationship" or "engaged", except me who remained to be "single" (lol). Along with this celebration are the evolution of new Valentine's Day love quotes and text messages. I surfed on the internet and look for the best quotations for the year 2011 and share it will wallyibong readers.

I hope you will like these love quotes and messages. These quotations are copyrighted to their respective owners.

  • There is no remedy for love but to love more.- Thoreau 
  • The sweet and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched like my love for you. - anonymous
  • "Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction" - anonymous
  • Love is being stupid together. - Paul Valery
  • Love me and the world is mine. - David Reed
  • O my dear Valentine
    Whats life ?
    Life is love.
    Whats love ?
    Love is kissing.
    Whats kissing ?
    Come here and I show you. - anonymous
  • Come live in my heart and pay no rent. - Samuel Lover
  • To love another person is to see the face of God. - Les Miserables
  • Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever. -anonymous
  • Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again. -anonymous
  • Don’t wait until it’s too late
    to tell someone how much you love,
    how much you care.
    Because when they’re gone,
    no matter how loud you shout and cry,
    they won’t hear you anymore - anonymous
  • I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.-Henry Ward Beecher
  • Grow old with me! The best is yet to be. - Robert Browning
  • True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.- La Rochefoucauld
  • Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. - Henry Van Dyke
  • To love is to die - anonymous
  • Love is a grave mental disease. - Plato
  • Huwag mong bitawan ang bagay na hindi mo kayang makitang hawak ng iba.
    Huwag mong hawakan kung alam mong bibitawan mo lang.
    Huwag na huwag ka hahawak kapag alam mong may hawak ka na. - Bob Ong
  • Falling in love is so hard on the knees. - Aerosmith
  • When love is not madness, it is not love.  - Pedro Calderon de la Barca
  • Love is being stupid together. - Paul Valery
  • Loving you was inevitable. Forgetting you is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment