Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Pics: Robert Pattinson Spotted on Cosmopolis Set


Update: Rob took time to sign autographs and take some pictures with fans today - cute:




@SmileyQT was the lucky bunny who got to meet him and says:
Just had one of the best days of my life…lol. After volunteering went to the set of Cosmopolis. He was very nice came up to us signed for the fans & I was able to get a pic with him & hes smiling.
Across the st from his car, dropped his stuff off & came towards fans, signed pretty much anything u put in front of him. I think everyone got a chance, I hope so! he was w/ us for about 2 min & then dean took him from us.

- Lorabell


Rob was spotted today on the set of his lastest film Cosmopolis. We went through a dry spell for a while, but not anymore!

It seems that there have been new set pics weekly since he started filming. I am not diggin' the hairstyle, though. ;)

*Warning - Pap Pics*





See more pics at source

---Ashes

No comments:

Post a Comment